293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Our reception opens 30 mins before the first class of the day and close 30 mins after the last class.
The Life Centre is located in the heart of Deansgate in Manchester city centre. Just 7 minutes drive from both Manchester Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly train stations and 25 minutes from Manchester International Airport. The centre is just 3 minutes walk from Deansgate / Castlefield stations.
We are located right next to the Hilton hotel, our entrance is on Great Bridgewater St, on the edge of the Great Northern complex. Just look for the big glass staircase with our rather large poster!
Access to the centre
We’re lucky to be in a great location, in one of Manchester’s best known listed buildings. However this comes at a cost – the entrance to the centre is accessible via two flights of stairs, making access to the venue difficult for some people. If you are visiting the centre for the first time and are concerned that the steps will make access difficult for you, then please email our centre manager Rachel@thelifecentre.com prior to your visit. We will do our best to accommodate your needs whenever possible.
The nearest car parking is in Warehouse 2, the Great Northern Centre (see details below). Get your ticket stamped at reception to get reduced rate parking – 3 hours parking for £3.50 instead of £11.00. Car park address:
Great Northern Warehouse 2 NCP
Weekend Parking -£1.50 all day RCP Park Avenue
Getting to The Life Centre from Manchester Victoria Station
- A car or taxi journey from Manchester Victoria Station to The Life Centre should take no more than 10 minutes.
Getting to The Life Centre from Manchester International Airport By Car
- At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Outwood Lane (signposted Motorways, T2 long stay parking, Terminal 2, Wilmslow).
- Bear left, then join the M56 SPUR Motorway (signposted M56 Motorway).
- Keep in the right hand lanes, then join the M56 Motorway (signposted Manchester).
- Keep in the right hand lanes at junction 3 (signposted City Centre, Ring Road W and N).
- At junction 3A continue forward onto the M56.
- Continue forward onto Princess Parkway – A5103
- Continue forward (signposted Manchester City Centre, Didsbury).
- At traffic signals continue forward (signposted City Centre).
- Continue forward onto Princess Rd – A5103. Entering Manchester.
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Medlock Street – A5103 (signposted City Centre, G Mex Centre).
- Turn left onto Deansgate – A56.
- Routes 16 and 130 go nearby the new studio in Deansgate, for more information, view the bus services
Yoga for Stress Release Workshop
With Sue Diamond
In this nourishing workshop, Sue will help you to de-stress and reset through releasing negative emotions and guiding you into a deep state of relaxation.
New Moon Kundalini and Yoga Nidra Afternoon
With Beth Morgan
Join Beth Morgan for this special New Moon Kundalini Yoga & Yoga Nidra afternoon to harness the potent energies of the New Moon.
New Year, New You Urban Retreat
With Mick Timpson
A daylong transformative retreat for the Mind and Body in the heart of the city.
Acro Yoga Workshop with Josh & Adi
The Life Centre North are teaming up with Imprint Movement Collective, Josh Rowe and Adi Scott for an afternoon of Acro Yoga. Acro Yoga is a wonderful way to connect with others around you. You work as a team to create a combination of acrobatic moves and yoga flows that come together in a beautiful sequence to create what we see as Acro Yoga.
Tuesday Beginners 6 Week Yoga Course
With Karen Hadgett
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.
In this course, students will receive personal attention from an experienced teacher week to week providing an ideal environment for learning.
Power Of Intention Yin Yang Workshop
With Gavin DeMarines
Set your intentions for the year ahead with this Yin Yang workshop designed to bring balance & focus to body and mind.
Saturday Beginning Vinyasa Yoga 6 Week Course
With Dana Baniel
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations, the basis of all vinyasa practice. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.