293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Our reception opens 30 mins before the first class of the day and close 30 mins after the last class.
The Life Centre is located in the heart of Deansgate in Manchester city centre. Just 7 minutes drive from both Manchester Victoria and Manchester Piccadilly train stations and 25 minutes from Manchester International Airport. The centre is just 3 minutes walk from Deansgate / Castlefield stations.
We are located right next to the Hilton hotel, our entrance is on Great Bridgewater St, on the edge of the Great Northern complex. Just look for the big glass staircase with our rather large poster!
Access to the centre
We’re lucky to be in a great location, in one of Manchester’s best known listed buildings. However this comes at a cost – the entrance to the centre is accessible via two flights of stairs, making access to the venue difficult for some people. If you are visiting the centre for the first time and are concerned that the steps will make access difficult for you, then please email our centre manager Rachel@thelifecentre.com prior to your visit. We will do our best to accommodate your needs whenever possible.
The nearest car parking is in Warehouse 2, the Great Northern Centre (see details below). Get your ticket stamped at reception to get reduced rate parking – 3 hours parking for £3.50 instead of £11.00. Car park address:
Great Northern Warehouse 2 NCP
Weekend Parking -£1.50 all day RCP Park Avenue
Getting to The Life Centre from Manchester Victoria Station
- A car or taxi journey from Manchester Victoria Station to The Life Centre should take no more than 10 minutes.
Getting to The Life Centre from Manchester International Airport By Car
- At the roundabout, take the 5th exit onto Outwood Lane (signposted Motorways, T2 long stay parking, Terminal 2, Wilmslow).
- Bear left, then join the M56 SPUR Motorway (signposted M56 Motorway).
- Keep in the right hand lanes, then join the M56 Motorway (signposted Manchester).
- Keep in the right hand lanes at junction 3 (signposted City Centre, Ring Road W and N).
- At junction 3A continue forward onto the M56.
- Continue forward onto Princess Parkway – A5103
- Continue forward (signposted Manchester City Centre, Didsbury).
- At traffic signals continue forward (signposted City Centre).
- Continue forward onto Princess Rd – A5103. Entering Manchester.
- At roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Medlock Street – A5103 (signposted City Centre, G Mex Centre).
- Turn left onto Deansgate – A56.
- Routes 16 and 130 go nearby the new studio in Deansgate, for more information, view the bus services
Saturday Beginning Vinyasa Yoga 6 Week Course
With Dana Baniel
The Beginners Course is the ideal way to begin your practice and discover yoga in a safe and fun space. Perfect for beginners, people who like to learn sequentially or anyone looking to revisit the fundamentals of vinyasa yoga.
Be Here Now! Meditation for the Modern World - 4 Week Course
With Mick Timpson
A unique 4-week course introducing the art & science of wholeness, resilience, creativity and wellbeing with Mick Timpson.
Week-by-week, Mick will gently guide you towards knowing how to stop and relax purposefully, guide your attention and manage your mind towards knowing a deeper conscious awareness.
Yin Yoga Workshop
With Fiona Finsbury, Danny Solomon
Fiona and Danny invite you to an afternoon of Yin Yoga. This will be an opportunity to digitally detox, unwind and release tension from the body.
Backbends The Dharma Way
With Sue Diamond
This workshop in the style of Dharma yoga will help you to go deeper into your back bends.
Awaken The Goddess
With Laura Booth
An afternoon of movement, sensuality, creativity and sisterhood.
Yoga for Stress Release Workshop
With Sue Diamond
In this nourishing workshop, Sue will help you to de-stress and reset through releasing negative emotions and guiding you into a deep state of relaxation.
Arm Balances & Inversions
With Sue Diamond
We will prepare for inversions by practicing a variation of crow poses and other arm balances to integrate the core then practice the main inversions:Sirsasana (headstand), Sarvangasana (shoulderstand), Pincha Mayurasana (forearm stand), and Ardho mukha vrksasana (handstand) with some funky variations! You work with the wall and in pairs so everybody feels confident to go upside down!