New to Yoga/Pilates
New to yoga?
Although all our Level 1 and All Levels classes are open to beginners, we strongly recommend you complete a beginners’ course first to ensure you start your yoga practice with the best possible foundation.
If you want to try a class first so you know what to expect, we offer all new clients 21 days of unlimited classes for just £30 (Proof of identity required).
Read more about what yoga is, the benefits of yoga practice and what a general class involves in our Frequently Asked Questions.
New to Pilates?
If you’re new to Pilates you’re welcome to drop in and try any of Pilates classes —please remember to tell the teacher that you are a beginner before the class starts.
Beginners’ yoga courses
We offer regular six week beginners' courses those who’re new to yoga, want to brush up on yoga basics or are simply curious. Courses run for six consecutive weeks and must be booked in advance.
What our beginners’ yoga courses cover:
- Basic philosophy of yoga
- Techniques for breathing and bodily alignment
- Key yoga postures
If you are unable to commit to a full course or have recently completed a beginner's course then we recommend the following classes as suitable for beginners:
- 10:30-11:45 Yoga all levels with Lisa Jones
- 12:30-13:30 Hot Yoga 60 with Laura Booth
- 12:45-13:45 Yoga for Backcare with Susi Wrenshaw
- 17:45-19:00 Mindfulness Course (pre-booking required) with Mick Timpson
- 19:15-20:15 Hot Yoga 60 with Sue Hodgkinson
- 19:15-20:45 Yoga & Sound with Szilvia Gardian
- 7:15-8:15 Hot Yoga 60 with Danny Solomon
- 7:30-8:30 Vinyasa Flow with India Hewitt
- 10:30-12:00 Kundalini Yoga with Beth Morgan
- 12:30-13:30 Hot Flow 60 with Danny Solomon
- 13:00-13:45 Pilates with Liz Whitham
- 17:30-18:45 Pregancy Yoga with Susi Wrenshaw
- 17:45-18:45 Hot Yoga 60 with Sue Hodgkinson
- 19:15-20:45 Yoga All Levels with Karen Hadgett
- 7:30-8:30 Jivamukti Spiritual Warrior with Anthony Marginson
- 13:00-13:45 Yoga Nidra for Relaxation with Maryline Higham
- 17:45-18:45 Hot Yoga 60 with Liz Whitham
- 19:00-20:00 Hot Pilates with Liz Whitham
- 19:30-21:00 Yoga All Levels with Jane Craggs
- 7:30-8:30 Hot Yoga 60 with Sam Shaw
- 12:30-13:30 Hot Yoga 60 with Liz Whitham
- 18:00-19:15 Yoga for Sport with Paul Oakley
- 19:00-20:00 Hot Yoga 60 with Laura Booth
- 19:15-20:45 Flow & Restore with Lisa Jones
- 19:30-21:00 Kundalini with Beth Morgan
- 12:30-13:30 Hot Yoga 60 with Sue Hodgkinson
- 18:00-19:15 Yin Yoga with Lisa Jones
- 11:00-12:00 Hot Yoga 60 with Fiona Finsbury
- 12:30-13:45 Warm Flow & Restore with Susi Wrenshaw
- 9:30-10:30 Hot Yoga 60 with Laura Booth
- 17:45-19:00 Mandala Flow with Fiona Finsbury
293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Meet the Teachers
Donna’s spiritual journey began after experiencing a solar eclipse in India in 1995.
Shortly after that, she took a silent Vipassana retreat followed by a number of others, which changed her as a person and prepared her for when she found yoga, via an Ashtanga Vinyasa class which she happened across on her way to the beach in Goa in 1998.
Birth Preparation Workshop for Couples
With Maryline Higham
Invite your birth partner to a one-off preparation class. Friendly, informative and hands-on session on natural pain management techniques and postures, for an active and serene birth experience.