We offer online pre-booking for all our classes as long as you have a current unlimited membership or unused classes on your class pass.
50% of the places can be booked online and 50% will be drop-in.If you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes please arrive early to secure your place and get ready before class.
Terms and conditions
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and 1 hour before the class begins.
- To book online you must have a valid pack or pass
- Not available during the ‘New Client Offer’.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late Cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online must still sign-in at reception or at the self check-in PC
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If clients abuse online booking, the right to book online will be removed for 1 month.
To book online, please visit your account or create an account by logging in here
Please note that we accept the following payment methods online: Visa, Mastercard
293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Meet the Teachers
After dabbling with various types of yoga, Beth discovered Kundalini yoga on a retreat in Egypt in 2007 and quickly realised how powerful this practice was, making her feel great both during and after.
Kundalini yoga allowed her to reach a place of peace in a particularly difficult and stressful time in her life, and she soon realised that she wanted to share this life changing practice with others.
Beth’s classes are a dynamic blend of postures, pranayam(breathing), mantra and meditation, which will teach you the art of relaxation, self healing and mental elevation. Her passion for music and mantras is evident in her powerful and uplifting classes which are taught in a loving, warm and compassionate way.
Birth Preparation Workshop for Couples
With Maryline Higham
Invite your birth partner to a one-off preparation class. Friendly, informative and hands-on session on natural pain management techniques and postures, for an active and serene birth experience.
Tuesday Beginners 6 Week Yoga Course
With Karen Hadgett
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.
In this course, students will receive personal attention from an experienced teacher week to week providing an ideal environment for learning.
Yoga for Anxiety 6 Week Course
With Mick Timpson
A six-week course of yoga based meditations, practices and techniques for calming the mind and body.
Saturday Beginners Yoga 6 Week Course
With Susi Wrenshaw
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.
With Sue Diamond (Hodgkinson)
This workshop will begin with a focused flow, designed to help you to locate and switch on the core and strengthen the upper body in preparation for inversion practice.
We will practice the main inversions: headstand, shoulderstand, forearm stand, chin stand and handstand with some funky variations! You work with the wall and in pairs so everybody feels confident to go upside down!
Yin Yoga Workshop
With Fiona Finsbury
Fiona will guide you through a sequence of still, grounding Yin Yoga postures which are passively held for long periods of time.