We offer online pre-booking for all our classes as long as you have a current unlimited membership or unused classes on your class pass.
50% of the places can be booked online and 50% will be drop-in.If you are unable to pre-book your class online there will still be drop in spaces available. As with all classes please arrive early to secure your place and get ready before class.
Terms and conditions
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and 1 hour before the class begins.
- To book online you must have a valid pack or pass
- Not available during the ‘New Client Offer’.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late Cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online must still sign-in at reception or at the self check-in PC
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If clients abuse online booking, the right to book online will be removed for 1 month.
To book online, please visit your account or create an account by logging in here
Please note that we accept the following payment methods online: Visa, Mastercard
293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Meet the Teachers
Donna’s spiritual journey began after experiencing a solar eclipse in India in 1995.
Shortly after that, she took a silent Vipassana retreat followed by a number of others, which changed her as a person and prepared her for when she found yoga, via an Ashtanga Vinyasa class which she happened across on her way to the beach in Goa in 1998.
Birth Preparation Workshop for Couples
With Maryline Higham
Invite your birth partner to a one-off preparation class. Friendly, informative and hands-on session on natural pain management techniques and postures, for an active and serene birth experience.