We offer online pre-booking for all our classes. To book a class online you will need a valid membership or pass. All class passes except our 6 month contract Unlimited Monthly Membership can be bought online in advance of booking your classes.
We recommend that you download the Mind Body app to make your booking to ensure that your place is reserved and paid for. We try to accomodate drop-in students but cannot guarantee places will still be available unless you book in advance. Booking in advance is easy with the Mind Body app and means less time spent queueing at reception. You can dowload Mind Body free of charge from the App Store, make The Life Centre North a favourite, load a pass, browse the schedule and click to book! You have the opportunity to cancel your class without charge up to two hours before the class starts. You can also sign up using your PC rather than mobile device by clicking the link below.
When booking online, please still arrive at least 10 minutes before the start of class to make sure you have time to check in and get ready for your class. If you are late your place may be given to a drop-in student.
Terms and conditions
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and 1 hour before the class begins.
- To book online you must have a valid pack or pass
- Not available during the ‘New Client Offer’.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late Cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online must still sign-in at reception or at the self check-in PC
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If clients abuse online booking, the right to book online will be removed for 1 month.
To book online using your PC, please visit your account or create an account by logging in here
Please note that we accept the following payment methods online: Visa, Mastercard
293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Saturday Beginning Vinyasa Yoga 6 Week Course
With Dana Baniel
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations, the basis of all vinyasa practice. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.
Power Of Intention Yin Yang Workshop
With Gavin DeMarines
Set your intentions for the year ahead with this Yin Yang workshop designed to bring balance & focus to body and mind.
Hot Yoga Teacher Conversion Course
With Danny Solomon, Fiona Finsbury
A Continued Professional Development Workshop of 16 hours, open to 200hr qualified Yoga Teachers. This workshop is ideal for teachers who would like to be on the cover list and teach hot yoga classes at The Life Centre North.
Yoga for Anxiety 6 Week Course
With Mick Timpson
A six-week course of yoga based meditations, practices and techniques for calming the mind and body.
Total Body Flow with Yoga Injury Prevention Tips
With Laura Burkhart
During this workshop we’ll move through a well-rounded practice focused on refining your alignment and injury prevention. Yoga injuries have been on the rise. There have been recent updates in the yoga world on posture alignment. As we flow the through the practice we’ll take moments to pause and explore asanas that can cause potential injury overtime and how to make the asana safer. It’s important to move in a way that minimizes harm and maximizes the longevity of your asana practice.
Relaxing On The Earth: Yin & Restorative Workshop
With Manjunaga Yoga
Turn inwards and allow yourself to give your body to the earth.
Explore the deeply relaxing practice of Yin/Restorative yoga, focusing on restorative and meditative practices. An opportunity to turn inward, slow down and soften more deeply.
Tuesday Beginners 6 Week Yoga Course
With Karen Hadgett
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.