Special Offers and Prices
We offer a range of pricing options for yoga and Pilates classes to suit your needs. All of our classes are drop-in and we also offer multi class packs and a monthly unlimited membership which includes exclusive membership benefits.
New Client Offer
Unlimited Classes for 21 days for only £30*
* For new clients only. Valid for 21 consecutive days from date of purchase and cannot be extended. Proof of identity required.
- 1 month with no ongoing commitment £100
- Monthly paid by direct debit (minimum 6 month commitment) £85 per month
- 3 month paid in advance £270
- Annual pass £850
Class Passes *
- 5 class pass (valid for 3 months from the date of purchase) - £45 - Buy online
- 10 class pass (valid for 3 months from the date of purchase) £80 (usually £90, save £10 until 30 June) - Buy online
- 20 classes (valid for 6 months from the date of purchase) £160 - Buy online
*cannot be extended and cannot be used for courses or workshops
Drop In Class
- All classes £10 drop in
Drop in classes are valid for 1 month from the date of purchase.
We give concessionary rates for senior citizens, registered unemployed and full-time students .
- 5 class pass £35 (£7 a class)
- 1 month unlimited pass with no ongoing commitment £75
- Unlimited pass paid monthly paid by direct debit (minimum 6 month commitment) £60 per month
To rent a mat for the hot yoga classes costs £1. Towels can also be rented for £1.
Please refer to individual course or workshop for their price and how to book.
New Client First Half Price Class Pass for just £45
Continue your yoga journey with a half-price 10 class pass for £45.00 or a half-price unlimited pass for £50.00. Available to purchase up to two weeks after your New Client Offer finish date. .
Beginners Course Offer - Half Price Class Pass
Taking a beginners’ course with us? Continue your yoga journey with a half-price 10 class pass for £45.00 or a half-price unlimited pass for £50.00, available up to two weeks after your course finish date.
293A Deansgate (behind Philip James Estate Agents and opposite The Hilton Hotel)
0161 834 6283
Meet the Teachers
Donna’s spiritual journey began after experiencing a solar eclipse in India in 1995.
Shortly after that, she took a silent Vipassana retreat followed by a number of others, which changed her as a person and prepared her for when she found yoga, via an Ashtanga Vinyasa class which she happened across on her way to the beach in Goa in 1998.
Be Here Now! Meditation for the Modern World - 4 Week Course
With Mick Timpson
A unique 4-week course introducing the art & science of wholeness, resilience, creativity and wellbeing with Mick Timpson.
Week-by-week, Mick will gently guide you towards knowing how to stop and relax purposefully, guide your attention and manage your mind towards knowing a deeper conscious awareness.
Hot Yoga Teacher Conversion Course
With Sue Hodgkinson
This day-long immersion course for teachers will provide you with the knowledge and confidence to share the benefits of hot yoga in a safe and accessible way.