At The Life Centre we are continually looking for ways to inspire our community with a broad variety of classes, courses and workshops taught by experienced teachers at accessible times of day. We’ve made some small changes for the start of 2019.
- the addition of Beginners & Improvers drop-in classes on Monday evening and Saturday morning – build confidence after taking your Beginner’s Course or brush up on your yoga fundamentals
- Earlier evening scheduling for Kundalini (Thursday) and Ashtanga (Tuesday) classes – come to class straight from work and get home earlier in the evening
- Monthly Rocket, * Nidra & Mantra Circle* and Heart Rhythms drumming circle – special mini workshop events with the opportunity to socialise with your fellow yogis afterwards
- The addition of a Somatic Movement & Restorative class – explore this therapeutic approach to physical awareness and mindfulness to release tension
- Addition of 4 warm classes (30 degrees) each week – less instense than our hot classes but still a great work-out with all the benefits of the hot practice
- Additional Yin Yoga classes – bring some balance to more dynamic practices with the deep release of Yin Yoga
Our 6 week Yoga For Anxiety and Beginners Courses continue throughout the year with a NEW specialist Vinyasa Flow Beginner’s course starting 2nd February.
For workshop and course information visit our Workshops & Courses Page.
Link to the Schedule Page for all the latest information on our weekly class timetable.