Terms and Conditions
New client offer
- This offer is only available when you attend your first adult class at The Life Centre. The 14 days of unlimited classes are valid from the offer date of purchase and cannot be extended. Proof of identification is required.
- If you are a new student, please download and complete our New Client Form and bring it with you on your first visit.
- All class passes have an expiry date, clearly detailed on our Prices page. Passes cannot be suspended or extended except in exceptional circumstances. Please email or write to the Centre Manager detailing the circumstances before the expiry of your pass. Any decision to suspend or extend a pass is at the Centre Manager's discretion.
- It is not advised to buy more than one pass at a time.
- Class passes are assigned to individual client accounts and cannot be shared between clients.
- No refunds will be given on class passes once purchased.
- Class passes are valid for pregnancy classes, however please bear in mind your due date and post birth recovery when deciding which pass to buy.
- All payments for classes are accepted by The Life Centre on behalf of The Life Centre Education Limited. Payment may be made in cash, debit or credit card (Visa/Mastercard only). We do not accept American Express.
- Money returned to a client account for the purchase of a class pass or drop-in must be used within 1 year of the return. All returns are subject to the approval of the Centre Manager.
Class pass extensions
Expired class passes can be extended once per pass for 1 month for £10 (within 6 months of expiration).
Clients who are unable to practice due to injury or illness may contact a Centre Manager with information and supporting evidence. Requests of this nature will be dealt with at the Centre Managers discretion.
Monthly Unlimited Membership
- Minimum membership length is 6 months of payments. The first payment is a pro-rata amount calculated as the remainder of the month plus the first month of membership. After the first payment subsequent payments are taken on the 1st of each month for 5 months.
- After the minimum membership length of 6 months of payments, membership is automatically renewed for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either the client or The Life Centre.
- Monthly unlimited membership can only be cancelled after the minimum contract period of 6 months of payments. In order to cancel notification of 30 days in advance of the next billing date needs to be given by either party.
- Members are entitled to freeze their membership per calendar month a maximum of twice per year and must request this in writing with 30 days notice.
- If freezing your membership due to an injury or illness a doctor’s note must be provided.
- This is a 12 month membership to be paid up front.
- Annual members are not entitled to freeze their membership and extensions are only granted if a medical certificate has been shown.
- Membership entitles you to discounts with our partners; ask reception for more detail.
Online Booking for Classes
- Online bookings can be made between 7 days and 1 hour before the class begins.
- To book online you must have a valid pack or pass or alternatively pay at point of booking.
- Class bookings can be cancelled up to 2 hours before class. Cancellations can only be made online; reception will not be able to make any cancellations to bookings made online.
- Early cancellations: cancelled more than 2 hours before the class then the class will be credited back to their account.
- Late cancellations: cancelled less than 2 hours of the class are not refundable.
- Clients who have booked online can sign-in at reception and at the self check-in.
- For bookings made online clients need to sign-in to the class 10 minutes before the start time of the class. If they arrive less than 10 minutes before the class begins then their place will be opened up to a drop-in client and they will still be charged for the booking.
- If 1, 3 and monthly unlimited clients book a place online and do not show up to a class 3 times then the option to book online will be suspended for 1 month.
- Management reserve the the right remove the option to book online from any clients who misuse the service.
- Purchases made online can only be refunded via the online store, to the card that was used to make the payment. Purchases made online cannot be returned to a client account.
Workshops and Beginners Courses
- You may cancel any booking for a course or workshop if you give us 30 days or more notice of cancellation before its start date, although we will charge you an administration fee to process your cancellation. This administration fee is £10 where the cost of the course or workshop is less than £50 and is £25 where the cost is £50 or more.
- If you wish to cancel within 30 days of the start date there will be no refund unless there is a waiting list for the event and we can transfer your booking to another applicant. The administration fee is also payable if we succeed in transferring your booking to someone else.
- You may transfer your booking to someone else, but we ask that you let us know so that the substitute's name appears on the sign-in lists. Please do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to cancel a course or workshop in the event of exceptional circumstances that means we are unable to offer the event as advertised or if there are insufficient numbers booked into the event for it to be commercially viable. Should this happen you will be given a full refund of fees you have paid.
- If you miss any sessions of a beginners course you cannot transfer or make up these lost sessions.
- If you arrive after the course or workshop has started, we may not be able to let you in.
- Gift certificates/vouchers are valid for one year from date of purchase. These are non-refundable, and cannot be used after the expiry date.
Hatha Yoga & Meditation
Join Susi Wrenshaw in Ibiza 19th May – 24th May 2019 at Ananda Yoga Retreat Ibiza stunning new venue, set on a hill-top location in the heart of Benirras.
Saturday Beginning Vinyasa Yoga 6 Week Course
With Dana Baniel
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations, the basis of all vinyasa practice. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.
Power Of Intention Yin Yang Workshop
With Gavin DeMarines
Set your intentions for the year ahead with this Yin Yang workshop designed to bring balance & focus to body and mind.
Hot Yoga Teacher Conversion Course
With Danny Solomon, Fiona Finsbury
A Continued Professional Development Workshop of 16 hours, open to 200hr qualified Yoga Teachers. This workshop is ideal for teachers who would like to be on the cover list and teach hot yoga classes at The Life Centre North.
Yoga for Anxiety 6 Week Course
With Mick Timpson
A six-week course of yoga based meditations, practices and techniques for calming the mind and body.
Total Body Flow with Yoga Injury Prevention Tips
With Laura Burkhart
During this workshop we’ll move through a well-rounded practice focused on refining your alignment and injury prevention. Yoga injuries have been on the rise. There have been recent updates in the yoga world on posture alignment. As we flow the through the practice we’ll take moments to pause and explore asanas that can cause potential injury overtime and how to make the asana safer. It’s important to move in a way that minimizes harm and maximizes the longevity of your asana practice.
Relaxing On The Earth: Yin & Restorative Workshop
With Manjunaga Yoga
Turn inwards and allow yourself to give your body to the earth.
Explore the deeply relaxing practice of Yin/Restorative yoga, focusing on restorative and meditative practices. An opportunity to turn inward, slow down and soften more deeply.
Tuesday Beginners 6 Week Yoga Course
With Karen Hadgett
This 6 week course introduces the classic body of yoga postures (asanas) and basic sequences, including sun salutations. A focus on healthy alignment principles and an introduction to breathing practices (pranayama) will help build strength, flexibility and create a foundation for your yoga practice.