Workshops & Courses
Be Here Now! Meditation for the Modern World - 4 Week Course
With Mick Timpson
5–26 June 2017, 17:45–19:00
A unique 4-week course introducing the art & science of wholeness, resilience, creativity and wellbeing with Mick Timpson.
Week-by-week, Mick will gently guide you towards knowing how to stop and relax purposefully, guide your attention and manage your mind towards knowing a deeper conscious awareness.
Combining current research with ancient wisdom, Mick teaches how you can develop the insight gained in meditation into something that’s built into your daily life.
The course will touch on:
• Learning to stop and be still.
• Techniques for managing and maintaining regular practice.
• Posture, attitude and what meditation is and isn’t.
• Dealing with the busy wandering mind.
• Letting go of I, Me and Mine.
• The connection between mind body and breath.
• Breaking mental habits and getting round obstacles.
• Directing and holding attention.
• Non-attachment and non-judgmental awareness.
• Dealing with strong emotions.
• The yogi model of the mind.
• Breaking free of the inner critic and your comfort zone.
• Extending meditation into the everyday.
Dates & Times
4 week course
5 – 26 June
Suitable for all levels
Meet the Teachers
Donna’s spiritual journey began after experiencing a solar eclipse in India in 1995.
Shortly after that, she took a silent Vipassana retreat followed by a number of others, which changed her as a person and prepared her for when she found yoga, via an Ashtanga Vinyasa class which she happened across on her way to the beach in Goa in 1998.