Workshops & Courses
Yoga Workshop for New Mums
An afternoon retreat for new mums, whatever birth method, as well as new mums of adopted children.
For the first time, Susi Wrenshaw and Maryline Higham come together to offer new mums a retreat style afternoon that will leave everyone refreshed and rested from a busy life caring for little one(s).
This workshop will inspire you to integrate simple relaxation techniques into your daily life and touch on the subject of diatasis recti and pelvic floor strength.
The workshop will include Restorative Yoga, yoga techniques for a good night sleep, strengthening work and Yoga Nidra. You will be sent a recording of the Yoga Nidra, a guided relaxation – to continue to use at home.
What you can expect from this workshop:
- To experience a truly nurturing experience
- To learn simple restorative postures to quickly recharge your batteries
- To learn techniques to help with sleep deprivation symptoms
- To understand and practice pelvic floor recovery techniques
- To connect with your breath and enhance your well-being
- To balance the nervous system when you're feeling depleted or stressed
- To connect with other mums
Open to new mums including mums of adopted children from 6 weeks to 36 months after becoming a mum.
Meet the Teachers
Donna’s spiritual journey began after experiencing a solar eclipse in India in 1995.
Shortly after that, she took a silent Vipassana retreat followed by a number of others, which changed her as a person and prepared her for when she found yoga, via an Ashtanga Vinyasa class which she happened across on her way to the beach in Goa in 1998.